For the 20th edition of his Runcast, John Richards invites KEXP listeners to share their favorite inspirational quotes, some made-up, some funny, and even one that’s profane(!).
For the 20th edition of his Runcast, John Richards invites KEXP listeners to share their favorite inspirational quotes, some made-up, some funny, and even one that’s profane(!). With new music from Bully, Naked Giants, and The Budos Band, and a sprinkling of old favorites, this mix is designed to keep you moving.
1. Kelly Lee Owens - Corner Of My Sky (feat. John Cale)
2. Animal Collective - What Would I Want? Sky
3. Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running
4. TARA - Oceans
5. Bully - Hours and Hours
6. Oceanator - I Would Find You
7. Slow Club - Complete Surrender
8. Yellow Ostrich - Marathon Runner
9. Silverbacks - Muted Gold
10. Naked Giants - Take A Chance
11. Sneaks - Faith
12. Bo Ningen - Minimal (feat. Bobby Gillespie)
13. The Budos Band - Long in the Tooth
14. Geowulf - Saltwater
John Richards is the host of The Morning Show on KEXP, weekdays from 7-10am PT on KEXP.org, the KEXP app or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
Suquamish musician Calina Lawrence and KEXP DJ Gabriel Teodros co-curate and co-host this Indigenous Peoples Day special for 2020, sharing both some of the l...
In this edition of The Weekly Mix, your overnight princess of darkness, Abbie brings you a mix inspired by a new documentary, Underplayed, directed by Stacey...
A new podcast for runners and bikers, swimmers, and hikers, because the important thing is, we keep moving forward. Oh, and especially for those running for ...