In celebration of Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month, Cheryl Waters, John Richards and Kevin Cole have teamed up to spotlight some of the many outstanding musical contributions of Asian and Pacific Islander artists throughout the world, featuring long-time KEXP favorites and newcomers alike. With MAITA, Piroshka, Kikagaku Moyo, K!MMORTAL and Yaeji, this mix covers just about every genre. Tune in so you can rock out, bliss out, and dance it out.
1. MAITA - Someone’s Lost Their Goddamn Wallet
2. Haley Heynderickx - Oom Sha La La
3. beabadoobee - Are You Sure
4. Japanese Breakfast - Diving Woman
5. Lightning Bug - The Onely Ones
6. SASAMI - Morning Comes
7. Mitski - Geyser
8. MYXA - Carrion
9. Tomo Nakayama - Get To Know You
10. Piroshka - Everlastingly Yours
11. Kero Kero Bonito - When The Fire Comes
12. Kikagaku Moyo - Dripping Sun
13. K!MMORTAL - Breathe
14. Yaeji - Raingurl
15. DJ Houseplants - Elissa Steamer
16. Say Sue Me - I Just Wanna Dance
John Richards hosts The Morning Show, Cheryl Waters hosts The Midday Show and Kevin Cole hosts The Afternoon Show on KEXP. You can listen live in Seattle at 90.3 FM or worldwide on KEXP.org or the KEXP app.
Suquamish musician Calina Lawrence and KEXP DJ Gabriel Teodros co-curate and co-host this Indigenous Peoples Day special for 2020, sharing both some of the l...
In this edition of The Weekly Mix, your overnight princess of darkness, Abbie brings you a mix inspired by a new documentary, Underplayed, directed by Stacey...
A new podcast for runners and bikers, swimmers, and hikers, because the important thing is, we keep moving forward. Oh, and especially for those running for ...