This week’s episode of The Weekly Mix, hosted by John Richards, features a number of songs written in response to the COVID-19 virus, shining a light on artists helping others. This includes new tracks from Ben Gibbard, Shane Tutmarc, Shinyribs, and Empty Country.
1. Benjamin Gibbard - Life in Quarantine
2. Ellis - March 13
3. Damien Jurado - Alice Hyatt
4. Bonnie "Prince" Billy & Matt Sweeney - You’ll Get Eaten, Too
5. James Elkington - Ever-Roving Eye
6. Empty Country - Marian
7. The Lounge Society - Generation Game
8. Iceage - Lockdown Blues
9. Shane Tutmarc - A Brave New World
10. Tomo Nakayama - There Goes the Neighborhood
11. Art d’Ecco - I’ll Never Give You Up
12. Shinyribs - Stay Home
John Richards is the host of The Morning Show on KEXP, every weekday from 6-10am on KEXP.org or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
In his final Runcast of the year – and KEXP's final episode of The Weekly Mix – John goes freeform to create a very personal Runcast, just for you. Listen fo...
DJ Kevin Cole curates tracks from some of the best albums of the year so far, songs from highly anticipated upcoming releases, and a few mind-benders from ar...
Summon your inner goth with this episode of The Weekly Mix, in celebration of World Goth Day (((Extended))). Subscribe Here: &nb...