Wherever you may be, Cheryl Waters offers you solace in music. Her latest mix soothes and uplifts, featuring a variety of local and global sounds from Tomo Nakayama to Lido Pimienta, Caribou to Songhoy Blues and many more.
1. MULA - Ella Sabe
2. DJ Shadow - Rocket Fuel feat. De La Soul
3. Tomo Nakayama - Get To Know You
4. Caribou - You and I
5. Wolf Parade - Against The Day
6. Bonny Light Horseman - The Roving
7. Sharon Van Etten - Beaten Down
8. Waxahatchee - Fire
9. Poliça - Forget Me Now
10. Yumi Zouma - Cool For a Second
11. RINSE - Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me
12. Clem Snide - Don't Bring No Ladder
13. Drive-By Truckers - Thoughts and Prayers
14. Lido Pimienta - Eso Que Tu Haces
15. Songhoy Blues - Time To Go Home (Blake Mills Mix)
Cheryl Waters is the host of The Midday Show on KEXP, every weekday from 10am-2pm on KEXP.org or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
Join KEXP’s daytime DJ line-up, Gabriel Teodros, John Richards, Cheryl Waters, Larry Mizell, Jr., and Kevin Cole, as they reflect on the 2020 releases that g...
Morning Show host John Richards presents a mix to wake up to, to take on the day and burn brightly when it feels like the world is already on fire. ...
Larry Rose kicks off 2021 on a hopeful “up”-beat note (see first song), bringing together some of his recent favorites in a genre-spanning mix. ...