Wherever you may be, Cheryl Waters offers you solace in music. Her latest mix soothes and uplifts, featuring a variety of local and global sounds from Tomo Nakayama to Lido Pimienta, Caribou to Songhoy Blues and many more.
1. MULA - Ella Sabe
2. DJ Shadow - Rocket Fuel feat. De La Soul
3. Tomo Nakayama - Get To Know You
4. Caribou - You and I
5. Wolf Parade - Against The Day
6. Bonny Light Horseman - The Roving
7. Sharon Van Etten - Beaten Down
8. Waxahatchee - Fire
9. Poliça - Forget Me Now
10. Yumi Zouma - Cool For a Second
11. RINSE - Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me
12. Clem Snide - Don't Bring No Ladder
13. Drive-By Truckers - Thoughts and Prayers
14. Lido Pimienta - Eso Que Tu Haces
15. Songhoy Blues - Time To Go Home (Blake Mills Mix)
Cheryl Waters is the host of The Midday Show on KEXP, every weekday from 10am-2pm on KEXP.org or 90.3 FM in Seattle.
In celebration of Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month, Cheryl Waters, John Richards and Kevin Cole have teamed up to spotlight some of the many outstanding...
To celebrate World Goth Day, KEXP’s DJ Sharlese has curated a mystic mix that reaches deep into the realm of darkness.
Straight from the home of Cheryl Waters, this edition of The Weekly Mix brings songs to keep you company in times of isolation. What comes as no surprise is ...