Midday Show host Cheryl Waters is back with another dynamic mix of her latest favorites in global and local sounds. Encompassing everything from jangle pop to soul, anthemic rock to proto-punk, this is a mix for seekers of all kinds. Among the artists featured are Bon Iver, SAULT, (Sandy) Alex G, Clairo, and Death Valley Girls.
1. Bon Iver - Hey, Ma
2. Angel Olsen - Lark
3. Marika Hackman - conventional ride
4. Wye Oak - Evergreen
5. Lower Dens - I Drive
6. SAULT - Let Me Go
7. Patrick Watson - Dream For Dreaming
8. (Sandy) Alex G - Southern Sky
9. Jenn Champion - Turn Up The Radio (feat. Victor Le Masne)
10. Clairo - Bags
11. Dude York - Box
12. FEET - Petty Thieving
13. Angie McMahon - Keeping Time
14. Juliana Hatfield - It’s So Weird
15. Mikal Cronin - Show Me
16. Fernando Viciconte - I Don’t Know (feat. Luther Russell)
17. Death Valley Girls - Dream Cleaver
This week's mix interweaves music, statements by artists, poetry and healing words for and from Black, Indigenous, People of Color. Subscribe He...
Cheryl Waters’ latest musical collage bounces between dream states, at times soothing, others trippy, and jolting you awake when it’s time. Subs...
Greg Vandy delivers a summer mixtape of rock ’n roll featuring new music from Rose City Band, Black Lips, Pacific Range, Futurebirds, ROOKIE, Seth Martin & T...