Midday Show host Cheryl Waters is back with another dynamic mix of her latest favorites in global and local sounds. Encompassing everything from jangle pop to soul, anthemic rock to proto-punk, this is a mix for seekers of all kinds. Among the artists featured are Bon Iver, SAULT, (Sandy) Alex G, Clairo, and Death Valley Girls.
1. Bon Iver - Hey, Ma
2. Angel Olsen - Lark
3. Marika Hackman - conventional ride
4. Wye Oak - Evergreen
5. Lower Dens - I Drive
6. SAULT - Let Me Go
7. Patrick Watson - Dream For Dreaming
8. (Sandy) Alex G - Southern Sky
9. Jenn Champion - Turn Up The Radio (feat. Victor Le Masne)
10. Clairo - Bags
11. Dude York - Box
12. FEET - Petty Thieving
13. Angie McMahon - Keeping Time
14. Juliana Hatfield - It’s So Weird
15. Mikal Cronin - Show Me
16. Fernando Viciconte - I Don’t Know (feat. Luther Russell)
17. Death Valley Girls - Dream Cleaver
Join KEXP’s daytime DJ line-up, Gabriel Teodros, John Richards, Cheryl Waters, Larry Mizell, Jr., and Kevin Cole, as they reflect on the 2020 releases that g...
Morning Show host John Richards presents a mix to wake up to, to take on the day and burn brightly when it feels like the world is already on fire. ...
Larry Rose kicks off 2021 on a hopeful “up”-beat note (see first song), bringing together some of his recent favorites in a genre-spanning mix. ...