The 2018 Runcast series kicks off with a mix featuring runner-motivating tunes from Simian Mobile Disco, Belly, and Casper Skulls. As Dale Carnegie once said, "remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." So who knows who or what's gaining on you...RUN!
1. Hammock - Everything and Nothing
2. Mien - Earth Moon
3. Beth Orton - 1973
4. Simian Mobile Disco - Caught in a Wave
5. Wye Oak - The Louder I Call, The Faster It Runs
6. Bambara - José Tries to Leave
7. Casper Skulls - Primeval
8. Fontaines DC - Chequeless Reckless
9. Holy Esque - I Am the Truth
10. Big Deal - Say Yes
11. Baio - The Names
12. Austra - Change the Paradigm
13. Young Fathers - In My View
14. Dom - Gud Tymes
15. Ride - Charm Assault
16. Eleanor Friedberger - In Between Stars
17. Haley Heynderickx - Oom Sha La La
18. Belly - Shiny One
19. Geowulf - Hideaway
In celebration of Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month, Cheryl Waters, John Richards and Kevin Cole have teamed up to spotlight some of the many outstanding...
To celebrate World Goth Day, KEXP’s DJ Sharlese has curated a mystic mix that reaches deep into the realm of darkness.
Straight from the home of Cheryl Waters, this edition of The Weekly Mix brings songs to keep you company in times of isolation. What comes as no surprise is ...