In his final Runcast of the year – and KEXP's final episode of The Weekly Mix – John goes freeform to create a very personal Runcast just for you.
In case you missed the announcement, The Runcast is returning, right here, on June 3rd!
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions, feedback, or guest suggestions for the new season, launching in just ONE WEEK. Today, John stops by for a few reminders before replaying Volume 25 of the Runcast from 2021:
In his final Runcast of the year – and KEXP's final episode of The Weekly Mix – John goes freeform to create a very personal Runcast just for you. Listen for advice, motivation, inspiration, and incredible music to power your run.
1. The Antlers - Solstice
2. Big Red Machine - Phoenix (feat. Fleet Foxes & Anaïs Mitchell)
3. Big Red Machine - The Ghost of Cincinnati
4. Public Service Broadcasting - Blue Heaven (feat. Andreya Casablanca)
5. The Shivas - Undone
6. The Parrots - You Work All Day And Then You Die
7. Tycho & Benjamin Gibbard - Only Love
8. Fort Romeau - Control
9. Tycho - Pink & Blue
10. Bad Bad Hats - Walkman
11. Mac McCaughan - Dawn Bends
12. Dummy - Daffodils
13. The Violent Hearts - Everything and Nothing
14. Lord Huron - Time to Run
This season made possible with support from:
The Runcast’s Season 1 finale brings you an incredible lineup of songs and inspirational quotes from the heart and mind of DJ and runner John Richards. Subs…
A running mixtape of motivational songs from our hearts to yours, featuring a portion of our favorite songs to run to this year. Subscribe: .  …
Inspiring stories, infused with hope, of listeners sharing what this Runcast means to them. Subscribe: .