Take your running shoes out of storage and start planning your next route because The Runcast is returning, right here, on June 3rd! John shares details on this summer's series.
Take your running shoes out of storage and start planning your next route because The Runcast is returning, right here, on June 3rd!
With three weeks until the new episode, John shares details on this summer's series before replaying Volume 23 of the Runcast from 2021:
John reads listeners' stories of hope amidst a pandemic, divorce, and more, showing how the runcast has inspired them, which in turn, inspires him.
1. Mint Julep - A Rising Sun
2. Efterklang - Living Other Lives
3. Piroshka - V.O.
4. José González - Head On
5. Ducks Ltd. - As Big As All Outside
6. Night Beats - New Day
7. Ages and Ages - Light Goes Out
8. Ora the Molecule - Die To Be A Butterfly
9. Mumu Fresh - Work
10. Nation of Language - Across That Fine Line
11. Liars - Big Appetite
12. PRONOUN - I WANNA DIE BUT I CAN'T (CUZ I GOTTA KEEP LIVING)
13. Split Single - Satellite
14. Shine - Stare Into the Sun
15. Deep Sea Diver - Stop Pretending
16. MAN ON MAN - Stohner
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, feedback, or guest suggestions for this year's season of The Runcast with John Richards.
Musical notes, inspiring quotes, and songs that make you float from Sneaker Pimps, Automatic, The Reds, Pinks and Purples, and more.. Subscribe: . &…
KEXP's John Richards joins you on your journey to run with songs from KEXP favorites like Kevin Morby, Santigold, Warpaint, and more. Subscribe: . &nb…
On the first episode of this season, John Richards talks about the joys of getting back into races and running with other people, but ultimately, the importanc…