Greta Rose has collected 13 tracks that take you on an immersive, sonic adventure ranging from celestial shoegaze to dream-pop and eminent rock. An auspicious compilation climaxing with a trancey number "My Body" - the song and inspiration for the title of this podcast. Dive on in!
1. Tanika Charles - Tell Me Something
2. Reptaliens - Shuggie II
3. Emily Reo- Phosphenes
4. Blushing -Dream Merchants
5. Mega Bog - For the Old World
6. Cate le Bon - Home To You
7. Faye Webster - Right Side of My Neck
8. Mattiel - Je Ne Me Connais Pas
9. The Black Tones - Mama! There's a Spider in My Room
10. Versing - Offering
11. Gemma - Only One
12. Hatchie - Stay with Me
13. Crater - My Body
Say "hovvdy" (howdy) to a great set of mellow music favorites from John Richards that would fit right in on any Lite FM...in Hell.
KEXP Wo’Pop host Darek Mazzone spent time in Amman, Jordan this summer. He dug deep into music from all over the region and selected tracks that best reflect...
Most of us get stressed out this time of year, right? RIGHT?? Expansions’ own DJ Brit is here to help you chill the bleep out. A very nice hour of ambient an...