KEXP's John Richards takes you along the full journey of a long run with songs of inspiration and fun including the one song he played 13-straight times while running the NY Marathon.
1. Devon Welsh - I’ll Be Your Ladder
2. Star Slinger - Choose Yourself
3. Stats - Lose It
4. TVAM - Psychic Date
5. IDLES - Colossus
6. The Budos Band - Old Engine Oil
7. Left at London - Revolution Lover
8. OCNotes - Better Days
9. Nilüfer Yanya - In Your Head
10. Piroshka - Everlastingly Yours
11. Chromatics - Time Rider
12. Lost Under Heaven - Bunny’s Blues
13. Black Belt Eagle Scout - Soft Stud
14. Quivers - You’re Not Always On My Mind
15. Citizen Cope - The River
Say "hovvdy" (howdy) to a great set of mellow music favorites from John Richards that would fit right in on any Lite FM...in Hell.
KEXP Wo’Pop host Darek Mazzone spent time in Amman, Jordan this summer. He dug deep into music from all over the region and selected tracks that best reflect...
Most of us get stressed out this time of year, right? RIGHT?? Expansions’ own DJ Brit is here to help you chill the bleep out. A very nice hour of ambient an...