Midday Show host Cheryl Waters is back with another dynamic mix of her latest favorites in global and local sounds. Encompassing everything from jangle pop to soul, anthemic rock to proto-punk, this is a mix for seekers of all kinds. Among the artists featured are Bon Iver, SAULT, (Sandy) Alex G, Clairo, and Death Valley Girls.
1. Bon Iver - Hey, Ma
2. Angel Olsen - Lark
3. Marika Hackman - conventional ride
4. Wye Oak - Evergreen
5. Lower Dens - I Drive
6. SAULT - Let Me Go
7. Patrick Watson - Dream For Dreaming
8. (Sandy) Alex G - Southern Sky
9. Jenn Champion - Turn Up The Radio (feat. Victor Le Masne)
10. Clairo - Bags
11. Dude York - Box
12. FEET - Petty Thieving
13. Angie McMahon - Keeping Time
14. Juliana Hatfield - It’s So Weird
15. Mikal Cronin - Show Me
16. Fernando Viciconte - I Don’t Know (feat. Luther Russell)
17. Death Valley Girls - Dream Cleaver
Say "hovvdy" (howdy) to a great set of mellow music favorites from John Richards that would fit right in on any Lite FM...in Hell.
KEXP Wo’Pop host Darek Mazzone spent time in Amman, Jordan this summer. He dug deep into music from all over the region and selected tracks that best reflect...
Most of us get stressed out this time of year, right? RIGHT?? Expansions’ own DJ Brit is here to help you chill the bleep out. A very nice hour of ambient an...