John Richards leads you through the latest installment of our Runner Powered Podcasts - the "I like to eat, and drink, a lot (everything hurts and I'm dying!) running podcast", featuring music from Virginia Wing, Metric, Grapetooth, and Spiritualized.
1. Spiritualized - A Perfect Miracle
2. Akron Family - River
3. Hamilton Leithauser - Alexandra
4. Frightened Rabbit - Get Out
5. Holy Esque - I Am the Truth
6. Kristin Hersh - No Shade in Shadow
7. Metric - Dressed To Suppress
8. Haerts - New Compassion
9. Virginia Wing - Be Released
10. Gui Boratto - Forgive Me
11. Sink Ya Teeth - Substitutes
12. Grapetooth - Trouble
13. Decker - The Matador
14. Active Bird Community - Spend the Night
15. Jacuzzi Boys - Sun
16. First Aid Kit - Emmylou
17. Jose Gonzalez - Leaf Off/The Cave
Put some color into your ears and your life with DJ Cheryl Waters’ mix, featuring vibrant new songs from Just Mustard, Stef Chura, and Charly Bliss.
John Richards and special guest, KEXP volunteer and marathon expert Ken Tarleton, take you through the DOs of being a runner.
Greta Rose has collected 13 tracks that take you on an immersive, sonic adventure ranging from celestial shoegaze to dream-pop and eminent rock.