Pulling from all the best greens in his garden, DJ Gabriel Teodros is bringing you a mix that's good for what ails you from Be Steadwell, Zaki Ibrahim, Calina Lawrence, and Sa-Roc. This episode is dedicated to the loving memory of Nia Wilson.
1. Be Steadwell - Greens
2. Akua Naru - (Love) Right Now
3. Astu - Roots
4. Calina Lawrence - Songbird
5. Meklit - Supernova (Xenia Rubinos Remix)
6. Ruby Ibarra feat. Ann One - 7000 Miles
7. Rebel Diaz feat. Ana Tijoux - Y Va Caer
8. Tunde Olaniran - Symbol
9. Zaki Ibrahim - Dangerous
10. Lorine Chia - Destiny's Child
11. Sa-Roc - Forever
12. Coco Peila feat. D.yanna - Perfect Love
13. Otieno Terry & Francesca Simone - Self Love (Live Blue Jay Session)
14. Vitamin D feat. THC & Carlos Overall - Don't Cry
John Richards and special guest, KEXP volunteer and marathon expert Ken Tarleton, take you through the DOs of being a runner.
Greta Rose has collected 13 tracks that take you on an immersive, sonic adventure ranging from celestial shoegaze to dream-pop and eminent rock.
Like the extravagant iridescent plumage of the peacock, DJ Kevin Cole’s latest Music That Matters mixtape comes in many musical colors and includes new...