Abbie of the Overnight has packed together some of her musical discoveries from her month long tour of Europe ranging from ambient techno, Glaswegian post-punk, and frenetic art-pop. Dig deeper into the music that matters with a gorgeously dark in-studio from Chelsea Wolfe alongside chats from Daniel Avery, Jon Hopkins, and Tomberlin.
1. Artificial Pleasure - Wound Up Tight
2. Boy Azooga - Loner Boogie
3. The Goon Sax - She Knows
4. Dizzy Fae - Johnny Bravo
5. Suzi Wu - Taken Care Of
6. Golden Diskó Ship - Pacific Trash Vortex
7. Tiny Deaths - Always
8. George FitzGerald (featuring Lil Silva) - Roll Back
9. Jon Hopkins - Everything Connected
10. Charlotte de Witte - Brussels
11. Daniel Avery - Shadow Mountain
12. The Ninth Wave - Swallow Me
13. Lubulwa - Marie
14. Chelsea Wolfe - 16 Psyche (Live on KEXP)
15. Mastersystem - Teething
16. Our Girl - I Really Like It
17. Tomberlin - Self-Help
DJ Kevin Cole brings you a mix of some of his current faves—songs that gets his heart pounding and hopefully yours too. The sweet sounds of love, friendship...
Put your sunglasses on, go outside, and enjoy this summery mix from Cheryl Waters featuring new tunes from Bob Moses, Jim James, Durand Jones and the Indicat...
The 2018 Runcast series kicks off with a mix featuring runner-motivating tunes from Simian Mobile Disco, Belly, and Casper Skulls. As Dale Carnegie once said...