Abbie of the Overnight has packed together some of her musical discoveries from her month long tour of Europe ranging from ambient techno, Glaswegian post-punk, and frenetic art-pop. Dig deeper into the music that matters with a gorgeously dark in-studio from Chelsea Wolfe alongside chats from Daniel Avery, Jon Hopkins, and Tomberlin.
1. Artificial Pleasure - Wound Up Tight
2. Boy Azooga - Loner Boogie
3. The Goon Sax - She Knows
4. Dizzy Fae - Johnny Bravo
5. Suzi Wu - Taken Care Of
6. Golden Diskó Ship - Pacific Trash Vortex
7. Tiny Deaths - Always
8. George FitzGerald (featuring Lil Silva) - Roll Back
9. Jon Hopkins - Everything Connected
10. Charlotte de Witte - Brussels
11. Daniel Avery - Shadow Mountain
12. The Ninth Wave - Swallow Me
13. Lubulwa - Marie
14. Chelsea Wolfe - 16 Psyche (Live on KEXP)
15. Mastersystem - Teething
16. Our Girl - I Really Like It
17. Tomberlin - Self-Help
Sonic Reducer's DJ Jenn highlights a wave of brilliant new punks including Khiis, Lexicon, and Jabber, and pays tribute to Maximum Rocknroll on the day i...
DJ Atticus returns with another round of music colored with shades of goth, including tracks from The Twilight Sad, Parisalexa, All Them Witches, and plenty ...
Start off your year by surrounding yourself with new aural experiences when you dive into Cheryl Waters' latest mix of her current favorites.