Caitlin Canty on Tour
3/22 Caitlin Canty on tour
“With quiet grace and a voice that won’t quit, Canty effortlessly travels among folk, rock, country and blues. Finely tuning her haunting alto with the acoustic guitar, the New York City-based songstress gives life to poignant lyrics that resonant long after the last note” -Seven Days
@ Ballard Homestead
7:30p show, 7p doors
$8 student, $10 general advance (not including fees)
$15 Day of Show
All ages, seated
MORE EVENT INFO:
- Seating is not reserved.
- We have a mix of padded chairs and benches available.
- We are an all ages venue.
- Please refrain from talking or texting during the show.
- Please enter quietly if the show has already begun.
- Please leave quietly, it's a very quiet neighborhood.
- Kids 10 & under are free at Abbey Arts concerts & arts events unless noted.
- For ADA information at Ballard Homestead, please see www.ballardhomestead.org/rent or email arts(at)fremontabbey.org There is a ramp around back on the south side of the Homestead for wheelchair access. Fremont Abbey is ADA accessible on both levels.
ABBEY ARTS, SEATTLE | NONPROFIT 501C3, NON-RELIGIOUS, EST. 2005
Presenting welcoming music, arts & cultural experiences for people of all ages & incomes.
We support low income families, veterans, and humanitarian nonprofit workers with free event tickets. http://www.fremontabbey.org/artsconnect
Venue rental info & more: http://www.fremontabbey.org/rent
Concert & events calendar: http://www.abbeyarts.me
Home Venue: Fremont Abbey, 4272 Fremont Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103 / 206-414-8325
Ballard Homestead: 6541 Jones Ave NW, Seattle
All ticket sales are final unless noted.